A history of the Beerman Family and our daily, weekly, or monthly adventures and happenings.
"...we lived after the manner of happiness."
2 Nephi 5:27
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Innocence!
So...here's the story: There I am clicking away with the camera, capturing "precious moments" when Mike says "Hey Arwen", so I turn to look and this is what I get! Apparently, Emmalyn had been telling Mike that she had a fingernail hanging off or something like that and it was on her middle finger, so when Mike asked "show me which finger?" she put this one up. As you can see, Mike found it quite humorous and had to bring me in on the joke. Funny Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike's got some dirt under his chin.
ReplyDeletethe finger thing sounds like something my husband would do if we had kids!
ReplyDeletelove the finger...totally entertained both Jon and I!
ReplyDelete~Carla
HEY TIPPER!!!!!
ReplyDelete