Thursday, September 2, 2010

Eden says the darndest things!

We are sitting around the dinner table one evening and Dallin is telling everyone about an audio book he's been listening to about the Titanic. Eden was finding it very interesting and said, "It would be cool if you could actually see the real titanic that sunk under the water." Dallin says, "You can Eden, you can scuba dive down there." Eden with a very amazed look on her face says, "Whoa! I would need a really big straw!" The dinner table erupted in laughter. We love you Eden, thanks for all your quotables!

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this post! So, I was looking at it while Kaia finished her nap. She came out and saw me looking at it and said, "I like those kids!" I'm not sure if she remembers them or if she just likes the pictures!

    ReplyDelete