I really really like it! They are getting better and better. I can keep using double double words too :0) Now granted they added in some Riley character that I don't remember from the books but it has been a while since I've read them. Was he in the book? I thought it was great, I actually understood the love triangle better watching the movie than I did in the book so that was cool. Anyway, really enjoyed it!
Riley was in the book. I liked it too. We need to Skype and talk about it all.....
ReplyDeleteBest movie of the serice yet! I did the midnight madness with sisters from the ward and thought of you! I loved eating at red robin befor the movie most but the move was good and i was in a small theater with no screaming teen, just a concerned father who quietly muttered " the lord jesuse would not aprove." when bella and edward were making out=0)~ Love ya loks
ReplyDeleteRiley, as you have read above is in the books. I think you might need reread the books. I liked the movie too.
ReplyDelete